Introducing Simple Safety Coach Version 1.6
By Mike Harper | 07/24/2018
Introducing Simple Safety Coach version 1.6.0!
The emphasis on this version is expanding the available user base to include those that don't have access to email. There are also a variety of smaller enhancements to make life even easier and more convenient. The complete list includes:
- User accounts can now be created with a username instead of, or in addition to, an email address.
- Added the ability to update the username and password from within the Administrator.
- Can now setup security questions that can be used for password recovery.
- Safety Manager can now reset a user's password from with in the Administrator.
- Have now incorporated a Message Center so that those without an email address can also have a means of electronic communication.
- Have added a convenience button to automatically copy a download link to the clipboard for files in the Electronic File Cabinet.
- Can now deep link directly to a specific section of the Administrator, such as the Message Center, File Cabinet, an Accident Report or a Safety Observation Report.
- Redesigned the email alert notifications to go to the section of the Administrator that the alert is referencing.